Elephant's Peanut Relay
The goal of this game is to be the first person to push a peanut over the finish line.
How to Play:
- Before the party, use masking tape to mark a start line and a finish line about 8–10 feet apart on a carpeted surface.
- You will also need to purchase a small bag of peanuts (in the shells).
- Line your guests up, side-by-side, along the start line.
- Place a peanut on the start line in front of each child.
- When you yell, "Go!" the children try to push their peanuts toward the finish line using only their noses to propel the peanuts forward.
- The first child to push his or her peanut across the finish line wins the relay.