Angry Birds Crafts
Angry Birds crafts & activities provide entertainment and make great Angry Birds party favors for your guests to take home after your Angry Birds birthday party! Try some of our Angry Birds craft ideas at your next birthday party for kids!
Angry Birds Frisbees or Paper Plates
Angry Birds Pencil Holder
- You will need: a few flying discs or paper plates, acrylic non-toxic paint, paintbrushes, tape, construction paper, googly eyes, glue sticks, feathers and other decorations. You can buy a lot of these supplies from your local craft store.
- Once you've collected decorating supplies, let your guests paint their own Angry Birds craft plates and flying discs. Your guests can model their creations after existing Angry Birds characters or invent a whole new bird. Be creative!
- Guests can take their Angry Birds crafts home with the rest of their Angry Birds party favors!
- You will need: scissors, construction paper, markers and crayons, acrylic paint, paintbrushes, glue sticks, tape, googly eyes, feathers, clean empty cans or other cylindrical containers, and additional decorations and craft supplies.
- Cut a strip of construction paper to the same height of the can you wish to decorate so that the strip will wrap all the way around the can. Use markers, feathers and other craft supplies to decorate the strip of paper to look like an angry Birds character. Alternatively, you can make your pencil holder look like a level in the Angry Birds game.
- Tape or glue your decorated paper strip around the can. Now you have your very own Angry Birds craft pencil holder!
- Send your guests home with their Angry Birds craft pencil holder and some fun pencils as Angry Birds party favors.