What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Print out the alien masks on thick or matte printer paper.
- Cut out each mask, including the eye holes.
- For each mask, cut a piece a string that's 1 foot long.
- Punch a hole on each side of the masks.
- Tie one end of the string to one hole and the other end of the string to the other hole.
Did You Like This Activity?
- Instruct the children to color their masks using crayons or markers.
- When they are finished coloring, the masks can be worn at the party!
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!