Leader of the Band
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Child-sized musical instruments such as a tambourine, harmonica, cymbals, drums and toy guitar
- Kid-friendly party music
- Line up the children or have adults hold the smaller children.
- Give each child a musical instrument to play.
- Then lead the band around the party area and instruct them to play along to the party music!
- Start with the birthday child at the front of the line and then switch leaders after 1 minute.
- Make sure everyone has a turn to be the leader.